Saturday 7 May 2011

A belated Royal tea party

Ok so i'm a little late on the uptake but i thought i'd share with you some pictures from our soiree, the girls had a fabulous time with lots of cupcakes and cucumber sandwiches, and I enjoyed a tipple or two of pimms.

I scoured blogland and found some fantastic free printable's for the straw flags and bunting, don't you just love bunting? It's so simple and effective, gets me in the party mood every time!

Here is Mia's classroom Pet Happy Star the penguin, enjoying a little tipple of pimms. We were lucky enough to spend the whole bank holiday with him


This is my gorgeous nephew Billy sharing his sandwiches


Some yummy party food


Party Time!

Mr Bold and the girls preparing to watch the Royal Wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!