Wednesday, 27 May 2009
I got an award!
Thank you to the amazing Amy over at and1moremeansfour for my first ever award! I cannot believe it and am so grateful.
The rules of this award are that we need to choose 7 blogs to pass this award onto, and list 10 facts about ourselves as well. Here are my chosen brilliant blogs:
All grown up
soft in the head
A Mothers ramblings
Ramblings of a fab brunette
And now for the ten facts about me, they are all pretty random but here goes.
1) My claim to fame is that i was once on TV with Mr motivator - i was eleven and was on holiday in benidorm.
2) my passion is SLEEP - i love it and do it as much as i can, although with four kids i don't get nearly as much as i would like.
3) I love to pick, squeeze and prod spots, black heads and i am always cleaning my ears and any one's who will let me near them - weird i know but i can't help it!
4) My addiction is chocolate - i am at my happiest when attacking a jar of nutella with a tablespoon and devouring it.
5) I am a terrible driver and will not drive on a motorway EVER!
6) I can snowboard -admittedly not very well.
7) I still think i am sixteen and resort to watching the oc, one tree hill, and my favorite gossip girl - it makes me feel young again.
8) I secretly fancy Mathew Wright - i know it is so WRONG but i can't explain it. The heart wants what the heart wants :)
9) I believe in angels
10) I once fell down the stairs (arse over tit)in a very expensive local boutique, and if that wasn't embarrassment enough the heel from my new shoes completely snapped off! As i hobbled around the store red faced and desperate to make a sharp exit, the owner insisted he mend my shoe for me at the shop next door, so i had no choice but to make some purchases and left the store £260 lighter and the proud owner of a see through firetrap dress amongst other things. I never showed my face in there again but at least my shoes were fixed!