Yes I'm sorry but the lovely Amy and clareybabble have tagged me in the blame Tara meme that's doing the rounds, and i just couldn't refuse such lovely Lady's and well i love nothing more than talking about moi ha ha.
1) Who is the hottest movie star?
I would have to say Matt Damon in the Bourne trilogies he has pecs to die for and Andrew Lincoln, i know he's not really a movie star but he was in the movie LOVE ACTUALLY!
2) Apart from your house and car, what's the most expensive item you've ever bought?
My wedding dress, even though i have now gone off it completely and it is lying gathering dust in my attic.
3) What's your most treasured memory?
Ohh i have so many but i suppose the birth of my children and my wedding day top them all.
4) What was the best gift you received as a child?
Madonna's immaculate collection LP and a brand new Hi Fi system to play it on....i danced for hours to "like a virgin" and "borderline."
5) What is the biggest mistake you've ever made?
Not completing my university degree, i took a gap year and never went back much to the disappointment of my parents.
6) Four words that describe you?
Messy, Caring, daydreamer and chocoholic
7) What was your highlight and lowlight of 2008?
My highlight was seeing my big girl Mia start school in her new crisp uniform with matching ribbons in her hair, she looked amazing and i was so proud of her. My lowlight was the death of my mother in law which happened on Fi's 3rd birthday.
8) Favorite film?Pretty woman and dirty dancing - i know I'm such a girl!
9) Tell me one thing i don't know about you?
I suffered a panic attack yesterday....i used to suffer from them as a teenager and now they have come back to haunt me when i least expect it...they're just awful and i feel like I'm going to die.
10) If you were a comic book/cartoon character who would you be?I'd love to be Jessica Rabbit...those curves and eyelashes are unreal!!!
So now to pass this meme on to 7 deserving blogs, well almost all the blogs i read have already been tagged so forgive me if i have missed anyone out it is completely unintentional and feel free to play along! The seven blogs i pass this onto areas follows and please will you all go and check them out as i think they are fab:
lost in translation
The private diary of a chic mum of four
Hot cross mum
Selina Kingston is forty
Some mothers do ave em