So i have just joined twitter - woop woop! I know it's about time and I'm way behind this whole technology thing but i haven't got a clue and i still don't understand it, but thanks to yummy mammy who is now my first official follower, yeah me. I have yet to post an update as like i say i haven't a clue how it works but I'm sure I'll get the hang of it soon. I also took a tip from susanna over at British mummy bloggers, she advised everyone to add a RSS feed thingy mybob, so i have tried and i think I've done it! It's exhausting keeping up with all these strange new ways to communicate.
Anyway as my minute brain cannot compute anything too trying this afternoon i have decided to complete the tag of "8" s given to me by the lovely Brits in Bosnia.
THE RULES ARE:
1) Mention the person who tagged you (done)
2) Complete the list of 8's
3) Tag 8 others and let them know
So here goes.....
8 Things I'm looking forward to
1. Spending the summer in France
2. My friends wedding next week
3. Having a spray tan for said friends wedding - as I'm WAY too pasty
4. Having all four kids in full time education - only 3 and half more years to go.
5. Watching Mimi and Fi in their first ever dancing recital
6. Devouring the king prawn Cantonese i will be ordering from the take away tonight
7. Finally getting all my brood out of nappies - 2 down(almost), 2 to go
8. Sleep - tonight
8 Things I did yesterday
1. Fished out a huge baby turd from the bath
2. picked up 200 soggy weeto's Bella had thrown over the kitchen floor
3. took the kids to the park
4. went to Ikea to invest in a non mouldy plastic table for the kids(the 4th wooden one from there has weetabix ingrained into it)
5. Washed my hair
6. Cooked spaghetti bolognase - which no one ate?
7. ate a whole packet of custard creams - i didn't even feel guilty
8. Spent a whole hour trying and failing to comment on the brilliant metropolitan mum's blog post about her losing 2lbs this week - well done. I'm sorry but your blog won't let me comment?
8 Things I wish I could do
1. Lose weight - i have no willpower
2. enjoy exercise - i hate it
3. Speak fluent french - i am going to have serious problems come the summer if i don't master this one
4. Not loose my temper and shout at the kids
5. Sing - unfortunately i do not have the voice of an angel
6. enjoy housework and cooking
7. play the piano
8. wear nail polish without it chipping after 30 seconds, subsequently making me look like a total skank!
8 favourite fruits
WTF? Whoever came up with this question needs to get out more - i like most fruits, but not grapefruit!
8 Places I'd like to travel
1. Italy - the Vatican
2. Vegas baby
3. South Africa
7. the northern lights
8. New Zealand
8 Places I've lived
1. Liverpool - I was born there
2.Switzerland - Spent four months working as a chalet host on my gap year
3. Preston - i went to Uni there
4. France - okay not yet, but we are hoping to very soon
5. Vancouver - well okay this is a fib i spent a few weeks there visiting family when i was sixteen
I haven't lived anywhere else.......yet!
8 people tagged are:
Amy @ and1moremeansfour
Emily @ Maternal Tales
Laura @ Are we nearly there yet mummy?
Katherine @ Supply and Demands?
Diary of a suprise mum
Perfectly Happy Mum